WHERE MINDS SHAPE,
HEARTS OPEN AND… LIVES BLOSSOM
POLLOCKS is one of the well known schools in this region and is well respected for its outstanding results in education since 1966. Its atmosphere is young, lively and above all friendly and students play in important part in all the School activities. The Schools are a compact collection of own buildings, and are in self contained sites situated right in the heart of the city, which retains and urban ambience. The Schools operate in a vast functional area, which makes them one amongst the spacious Schools of the city. In addition to these, the Schools have a well equipped Computer Labs, Science labs, Language Labs, LCD Smart classes, facilities for games & Extra-curricular activities.
“While maintaining it’s record of being the most successful school, POLLOCKS continues to deliver 100% pass percentage year after year. Not only in Academics, but also in sports, games and inter-school competitions, POLLOCKS winning streak continues…”
Inspire a love of continued learning which will carry them throughout life. To turn out to be responsible, disciplined and confident human beings who respond positively to challenges throughout their life.
- Portion Papers of the Term-II Examination commencing from 3-Jan-2014 to 10-Jan-2014 have been issued to all Pupils of classes LKG to VIII std. They are also available on our Website in the Circulars page.
- Annual Examination will be held for IX std from 3-Jan to 10-Jan. Portion Paper also issued.
- A Blue Print of Term-2 Examination Pattern for the Classes V to VIII will be issued. They are also available on on our Website.
- Revision for the Term-2 Examination commences from 13-Dec. Revision Time-table has been issued to your child by the class-teacher.
- Work Sheet Test for classes I-IV will be conducted on 27th & 31st Dec and for classes V to IX these will be conducted on 27th, 30th & 31st Dec. 10 marks from this will be included in the formative Assessment of Term-2 Examination.
- Congratulations to all our SSC students for the excellent Results.
- A total of 121 students achieved ‘A’ Grade in SSC 2013
- Our Pupils Inaugurated Solar Lighting in 2 remote villages in Araku Valley.
- Our Founders Day was Celebrated on 1st August in all the campuses.
- Rangoli Competitions were held on Saturday, 2nd Nov in all Campuses.
- Childrens Day was celebrated in all the campuses with pomp & splendour.